You keep building &we'll keep cleaning
Our construction cleaning crew understand that after all the hard work that went into constructing your building, more is needed to get it ready for occupancy and business.We will provide and experienced construction cleaning crews to take care of all of the detailing needed after the construction process is complete.Whether you are a general contractor in need of an experienced company to clean-up a major construction site or a property manager requiring move in cleaning for a new tenant. We always take care of your needs.
Pre/Post Construction Clean up
Often time people underestimate the amount of time and effort that goes into simply cleaning up after a construction project. Spotless America has helped contractors complete their job by coming in behind them after various phases of construction to make sure that everything is clean, spotless and ready to be signed off on.
Whether you are remodeling or building your new office space or residence, you need the space to be clean for ongoing construction, inspections, final presentation, lease, or sale. Clean construction areas make construction projects more efficient. Surfaces need to be clean in order to install doors, windows, flooring and paint.
Inspections require clean well organized walls, crawlspaces, ceilings, and floors in
order to be successful. Don’t let yourself be held back by debris, dust, and dirt. Spotless America will be your provider for pre-construction and post-construction clean-up.
Construction Cleaning Services Include:
- Removing tape, tarps, and plastic coverings
- Window and glass cleaning including scraping of overspray
- Dust and debris removal from exposed walls, ceiling, ducts, pipes, lightfixtures, etc.
- Sweeping and vacuuming of all floors and window sills
- Removal of extra drywall, wood, metal, debris, and other junk
- Removing cutouts, boxes, screws, nails, paper and pallets from construction area
- Scrub and clean tiles, sinks, polish stainless steel, wipe walls
- Sweep entire interior and exterior of unit
- Wash interior window glass
- Wash exterior window glass and exterior window sash
- Wash plumbing fixtures
- Remove labels and protective plastic from windows, sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets, mirrors
- Dust baseboards, sills, cabinets
- Sweep and polish window and door tracks, fireplace and exterior of appliances
- Clean counter tops
- Sweep and mop finished floors
- Ongoing regularly scheduled cleanup after construction crews so they can focus on their work